People Operations Working Student (x/f/m)
As an HR Operations Working Student, you are an integral part of the HR team and will work on administrative tasks around the whole employee lifecycle as well as supporting HR projects like cultural activities, process reviews, and people development.Fundamentally, this role is a great way to gain in-depth knowledge about general HR processes, general administration, and systems while also developing the skills and competencies needed to progress in an HR career.
Employee satisfaction and engagement are key to our success. This should be close to your heart and you actively help to shape this.
- HR Operations – Support the full spectrum of operational HR topics to help create a great employee experience and make SellerX a destination employer.
- HR Administration – Closely collaborate within the HR team and provide administrative support. Maintain personnel files and data within our HR tool and ensure compliant administration of personnel documents (e.g. employment contracts, certifications, reference letters).
- HR Projects – Under your team colleagues' supervision, you will support HR projects that truly matter to our employees and learn how to develop and execute strategic measures.
You will be reporting to a People Operations Partner and will work closely together on a diverse range of projects with the goal of giving you insights into the daily work of a People Operations Partner and other areas of the people team, broadening your experience, and offering potential future career choices.
- You are a registered student in the field of economics, human resources, psychology, social science, or comparable.
- Interest in human resources preferred, ideally you have first experiences in recruitment.
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working on multiple projects, delivering on commitments, and contributing to process optimization.
- You are friendly and customer-oriented in your approach and bring an extraordinary service attitude and a team-working mindset to the role.
- Integrity, trustworthiness, and transparency are in your DNA
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English
What We Offer:
- Possibility to work remote in alignment with your manager
- Flexible working times
- An office in the city centre
- A competitive salary package and benefits
- The opportunity to grow with the company and to make a real impact
Who Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups and have raised $750M from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, Sofina, Victory Park Capital and BlackRock towards this goal. Within 15 months, we have grown to a team of 750 talents and operating 10 offices across Europe, APAC, and the US.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 12+ years of experience in eCommerce and private equity. Senior Management consists of top Amazon, eCommerce, and investment professionals. We are looking for you, knowing that our company will only be as good as the team we build!
At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees. SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs.
SellerX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, SellerX employees or any other organization location. SellerX will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.