When it comes to digital, physical or electronic payments, the whole world trusts Giesecke+Devrient. Now you too can discover your passion for the world of payment systems. Giesecke+Devrient is a globally active high-tech company headquartered in Munich, Germany. As a trusted partner of central banks and the entire currency industry, we increase security and efficiency in cash circulation. Our 170 years of experience – combined with new, digital solutions – makes us the world market leader in Advanced Currency Management. As part of the G+D Group, we offer a wide range of development opportunities in an international, family-owned company, with more than 11,800 employees worldwide. We are convinced that the key to success is in the diversity of our employees. That’s why it depends on you personally – let’s shape the future of currencies together!
Our marketing team is responsible for ensuring that our product communication is in line with business and brand strategy - making sure to pull the right communicative levers based on a good understanding of the brand, customers, markets and the currency sector.
Senior Manager (m/f/d) Product Marketing
in full-time at our location in Munich
You will lead the divisional Product Marketing for one of our largest divisions (Currency Management Solutions) and contribute to shaping the future of currency.
This includes the following challenges:
- Crafting strategies for all target customer segments and marketing channels
- Coordination of product communication and sales support
- Active collaboration with the regional marketing teams
- Interface to agencies, business lines, product management and sales, as well as Corporate Brand Communication
- Preparation and management of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
- Degree in business administration or similar fields with strong affinity and interest in B2B Marketing
- Practical work experience in the areas of product management, business development and/or sales is a plus
- Experience as a global marketing communications manager for technology products and running successful omni channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in building partnerships with product management and sales
- High level of reliability, ownership and team spirit
- Strong presentation and moderation skills as well as very good MS Office skills
- Very good language skills, written and spoken, in both English and preferably German
- Corporate culture based on values that has been practiced for many years
- Global career prospects and plenty of scope for personal initiative
- You can freely choose your working hours between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., work on a mobile or on-site basis and – at your discretion – also work on a Saturday instead of during the week
- You will receive a performance-related salary and an employer-financed company pension plan
- You will benefit from a work-life balance, attractive family benefits and a diverse company health management system
G+D Currency Technology GmbH · Prinzregentenstrasse 159 · 81677 Munich