AT DIEHL: THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. Diehl Metering concentrates the expertise of powerful players in the metering industry. Our intelligent solutions for energy data management help our partners all over the world to use natural resources and energy efficiently and sensibly. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
For our site Diehl Metering in Nuremberg, Ansbach or Saint-Louis we are looking for a:
Team Leader (m/f/d) Embedded Software Group
Your contribution to our success:
- You lead a part of our Embedded Software Team towards developing smart solutions within our solution design organization; the team is spread over three locations (Ansbach in Germany, Nuremberg in Germany, and Saint-Louis in France), having in total around 12 engineers.
- You live a culture of continuous improvement and you introduce or adjust tools, methods, and processes meant to boost our effectiveness and efficiency towards improving the reliability of design solutions (reducing the time to market) and optimizing the development costs.
- You implement and live our Diehl Metering guiding principles (customer orientation, employee focus, shareholders alignment, cooperation, trust, achievement and responsibility) within the team.
- You coach and empower your team members to deliver according to our agreed priorities and implement KPIs to evaluate the team performance.
- You coach and guide the team members towards increasing their level of expertise.
- You create and use an extended engineering partner network, identifying and recommending the partners necessary to deliver the best-in-class technologies, when the internal expertise or capacity are not sufficient.
You bring with you:
- You have a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a comparable education/training.
- You have several years of professional and leadership experience in the embedded software development environment, ideally in an agile international industrial environment.
- You have excellent communication and cooperation skills – especially in active listening, in inspiring other people, in supporting and promoting team spirit, and in motivating and convincing others.
- You are characterized by initiative, flexibility, and ability to work in a team in alignment with the company goals.
- You have high methodological competences in problem solving, decision making and moderation.
- Very good English skills, strong communication skills and the willingness to travel abroad to our Diehl Metering locations complete your profile.
We offer you enough room to develop your full potential and to pursue your career development wishes, because at Diehl you are part of a worldwide operating group of companies. Interested? Take your first career step towards us and our joint future: Apply now!
Diehl Metering GmbH
Ms. Anne Segna
Phone +49 981 1806-550
90451, 91522, 68300
Nürnberg, Ansbach / Metropolregion Nürnberg, Saint-Louis / Frankreich
Team Leader (m/f/d) in Embedded Software Group
Diehl Metering GmbH